Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sasquatch: Should the creature be found?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    The latest report from Cherie reveals that the locals are rooting for the creature to stay hidden from the cameras and the eyes of the world. How do you feel about it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope Cherie finds something, but this creature has survived for all this time by avoiding contact with us hairless apes. I think it is smart enough to let us know its out there, but careful enough not to give its secrets away.

    I'm looking forward to Cherie's report when she returns.

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I don't think we have any right to mess up any Big Foot lives but in the interest of scientific knowledge and natural human curiosity we must try to understand the mysteries of our world!


    The people who happen to live in the area have no right to force the rest of us to remain ignorant!

    That's my opinion and if you don't like it I have others!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 10, 2005 12:04 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic